Monday, June 13, 2011

Good Coffee Good TImes

This morning as I'm having a cup of excellent coffee I'm taking some time to reflect on the past week and all the milestones that my family has passed.

First and most imoportant my dear daughter graduated from high school after having struggled with a chronic illness. She missed a lot of her high school special moments and had to take an extra year to do it but she did it. With Honors! We were so proud.

Then we celebrated my dear son's 9th birthday (a little early). I can't believe he's getting to be so big! Massive water gun fight and a Pikachu pinata were the highlights of the day.

The same day as the birthday party was my ten year anniversary. Amazing to see we've already made ten years. The time flew by.

I've also started a new book and I managed to get in 8,000 words this week with everything else going on. Yeah!

So much happening and so much to be thankful for. Life is good. Writing is great and thanks for letting me share my news with you all. Next Blog on the Mont St. Michel.

1 comment:

  1. 8,000 words????!!!! Holy crap! Bow down to the word diva!

    ReplyDelete